Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Card made from scraps

 Happy Birthday Kaylee!!!  Today is her 11th and she is the one I made the tractor card for that is my first blog entry.  I'm so blessed to be a grandma!

Looking through my paper scraps, I found some pretty pieces just right for cards.  I had bought the paper at a yard sale, so I don't know who makes them. 
The paper flowers and brads have been in my stash for a LONG time, I think they are from Stampabilities, and the sentiment stamp is from  Hero Arts.


Both card bases are from Hobby Lobby.  On this one, I inked the edges with a gold ink pad.  The sticker is more from my "I've had this forever" stash.  I stamped the sentiment on the sticker, but it wouldn't dry since it was a slick finish so I used a regular ink pen to write it.  The lace embellishment is adhesive backed paper lace that I bought from LTD Commodities a couple of years ago.  It's originally white, so I inked it with the gold ink pad.

I really like both of these papers.  I hope I find them again somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!