Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Texas Longhorn theme baby shower!?!

I have a great friend who is having a baby boy! Congrats Curtis & Barbie!!! I had told Barbie I would help with her baby shower decorations back when she first told me she was pregnant. I was a little surprised, though, when I found out last month that she wanted to use Texas Longhorns in the decorations. I hadn't thought about that. But, it got the imagination and creativity going! So here are some pictures of what I came up with:
These "diaper bags" were for the nuts and placed on the tables. They were cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. The "toys" inside are from New Arrival.




The banner flags are from Stand And Salute, the onesies and animals are from New Arrival and the longhorn head is from Old West. I had to cut the whole steer and behead the poor things!


"Onesie Confetti"

And the "Diaper Cake"! Who needs a stork when you have a Longhorn?
:-)


I had LOTS of help with this from my granddaughters, Kaylee and Lexi. Thanks girls! I couldn't have gotten it all done without your help! Oh, and Barbie really liked the decorations!

Thanks for stopping by. This week I'm working on albums for some kids at a camp for abused and neglected children.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I love the decorations ! I am having a boy, as well, and his Nursery is Texas Longhorn plus that is my theme for baby shower love the banner & diaper cake too!!! Very interested ! Please let me know how much for pricing for my upcoming event! Thanks, Jennifer

    jlnoriega1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Thank you so much for the amazing decorations! Can't wait to have the Bevo framed and put up in the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely longhorn themed baby shower it was!! Everything looks fantastic. I love this post because it has brought a lot of inspirations for me so that I can use these ideas for a lovely baby shower for my sister-in-law who is going to be a mommy to a little cute boy. I would host the bash at one of the outdoor event venues in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!