Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Less Is More Week 50 Challenge

So last week I entered a card in the Less Is More challenge and really didn't even think about what I was doing.  It totally didn't qualify as "Less".  So this week I'm trying to do better!  The challenge is one layer cards with birds.  So here is my submission:


The bird stamp is an acrylic spring set I got at Hobby Lobby.  I can't remember the name!  The sentiment is from Pink By Design's "Simply Everything" set.  I drew in the music notes.  The ribbon is a scrap from my stash.  I wanted a little softer look around the edges of the stamp, so I inked up a cotton ball and rubbed it around the image. 

I think this one is better suited to the challenge rules!  Sorry for messing up last week, ladies!  But your comments were very sweet.

I'm also entering this card over at Do You Stack Up.

6 comments:

  1. That's a cute bird stamp Sarah and there's a lot more white space in evidence this week too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love this CAS card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card, love the bird image. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, clean and simple, great
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!