Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cowboy Birthday card

Happy Sunday!  I have a pretty simple card to share with you today.  Thank you for stopping by to see it!   

The challenge over at Pause, Dream, Enjoy this week is Sports or Hobbies that you love.  Besides crafting, I enjoy horseback riding just about the best.  I just don't get to do it very often (again, like crafting!).  But I can make a card about it!

All the papers are from scraps and placed on a cream card base from Hobby Lobby.  Even the oval frame was a scrap I found!








The twine is a scrap from a package I had received that was tied with it.  The stars and stickers have been in my stash so long I have no idea who they are from.



All edges were inked with a brown ink pad from Stampabilities.  Very simple, but I like how it turned out.  Thanks again for coming by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

This card entered here:
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Sports or Hobbies you enjoy
Crafts For Eternity - Brilliant Birthdays


4 comments:

  1. This is very cool. Is the horse rider a sticker on cross stitch material or burlap? Very good! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I really like the look of it. Great use of the twine and burlap.

    Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    Elaine
    PDEC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo unique. LOve the use of burlap. Thanks for joining for us at PDE Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sarah! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!