Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Football Birthday Card

Hello!  I have just a fun little birthday card today for one of my Sunday School kids.  He's a Mighty Mite foobtball player (3rd, 4th & 5th grade)and our school colors are Black & Gold.
The cuts are all from Sports Mania, the field is a background cut.  He totally loved the card!  He was so sweet and thanked me twice "for the really cool card"!

Thanks for checking in today! 

This card entered here:
Crafts for Eternity - Child's Theme
Pile It On - For a child
Send a Smile for Kids - anything goes for a child

7 comments:

  1. Great card!
    Understand why he loved the card :)
    Thanks for Joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the field with your great die cut, fun card for a sports fan! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Sports Anyone" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!
    Thanks for sharing at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I bet you made him feel like a "big" boy with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining Crafts 4 Eternity this week.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a FUN card for a boy! I am sure he LOVED it!!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!