Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Stitch In Time-Creative Craft Challenges

Hello!  I'm trying to get back on schedule and back into my crafting groove as it's been a bit of a struggle the past few months.  I lost my Dad in February, in the middle of our Basketball and Cheerleading season at work.  Once we got the season over with, then I got to work on settling Mom & Dad's estate, which still isn't over.  Then we got the estate auction scheduled and spent weeks boxing up all their things, while also having Summer Daycamp at work.  Now both of those are over and I'm having a yard sale this weekend that I promised my husband I would do to clean out the garage/storage/closets..... 

Anyway....the challenge at Creative Craft Challenges this week is "Stitch In Time".  I did get the chance to make this card with a couple of cute images from our sponsor
  They were generous enough to give us a few digi stamps to work with and I combined 2 of them.

I freely admit that my faux stitching by hand is just as straight and even as my machine stitching in real life!  :)
But my coloring didn't turn out too bad!  I used my Spectrum Noir markers and the stamp is from K Andrews.  The papers are from my stash and I don't know whose they are.

This stamp is from Hero Arts and the stitching is all done with metallic gel pens.  The stamps are inked with Studio G chalk ink.

Come on over and join us with some stitching!  See you there!

Crafts 4 Eternity - spots and stripes
Catch the Bug Challenge - photo inspiration
Pause, Dream, enjoy - anything goes




6 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah~
    First of all I just love your blog site, love the country flair to it... Woo Hoo!
    Secondly thanks for stopping by, I really like your version of using that image too, awesome using the other image to match it up.
    Glad we are on the same teamie!
    Enjoy your wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable!
    We are so happy you joined us this week for the Catch The Bug Photo Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for a new challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah this is such a fun card. I am also following you on Bloglovin.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are great cards hun,love the image and adore the colours,love hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!