Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 6, 2013

What's The Buzz? - My Sheri Crafts Challenge #114

Oops!  Late again with my challenge post!  But I have been in the RV the past 4 days just kickin' back and relaxing, then went straight from the RV park to a family reunion today.  So I've had a great holiday and weekend so far!  I hope you have enjoyed your holiday, too!

This week at My Sheri Crafts, DT member Michelle is asking you to create a card or project with a SUMMER theme using colors of black, white & yellow.  You don't have to use a bee, just make sure you use the required colors.

 This digi is from Designed 2 Delight, "Garden Party".  I think they may be going by "Digital Delights now instead of Designed 2 Delight? 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noirs and added some white glitter glue for icing. 

 Other Supplies used:
  Fancy Florals embossing folder-black mat
  Paper Lace - LTD Commodities
  Brads - Spare Parts Embellishments
 
Be sure to join in the fun after you "buzz" on over the My Sheri Crafts blog and check out all the beautiful inspiration there!


Entered here:
Creatalicious Challenges - Summer
Tammy's Scrappin' Corner - Summer
Crafter's Café - Anything Goes



10 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful birthday card. Love the sparkle on the cupcake.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    This is such a lovely card with such a sweet image. Glad you had a good get together over your holiday weekend.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Sarah! Such a cute image! Love the colors, and nice addition with the sparkles on the cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back with my dt hat on.
    This is gorgeous with a wonderful design and colour combo. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUst GOrgeous! What a cute little scene...LOving your colours too.. Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarah! I love the flowers and the mice. Great coloring.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card you have colored up! All the details in your flowers are great. Love the little mice that are taken part of the scenery. Thank you for taken part of the challenge at CCCB.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah thanks so much for the heads up re my win over at Whoopsi Daisy. Its such a nice gesture.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Wonderful image and coloring! Love your take on our challenge!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute card! I love the addition of the bright colored cupcake being shared by the mice among all the black, white, and yellow

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!