Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Super Simple Birthday Card!

Hi!  I'm so glad you are here! It's time for a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts and this time Peachy has set the theme of "Bling It On!" So break out your crystals, glitter and all sorts of shiny stuff!  

As I was looking for the "perfect" paper for another project, I found this sheet of Bo Bunny paper that was just begging me to stamp something on it's banner, so I did!


 

This came from a 6x6 Bo Bunny pad called "Ambrosia".  I cut some off the top to make a 4 1/2 x 6 card topper to adhere to a card base made with cream cardstock.




This card came together so quickly!  It took longer to pick out the sentiment stamp than it did to make the whole card!  

Supplies:

Paper - Bo Bunny 6x6 Ambrosia stack
Swirl gems - Recollections (cut in 3 pieces)
Individual gems - Studio G
"Happy Birthday" - Stampin' Up
Inside sentiment - Fiskars
Ink - Stampin' Up "Breeze"

Super simple and BLINGY!  Thanks for stopping by and now head over to My Sheri Crafts and check out the great stuff from the rest of the team!  See you there!



This card entered here:

Little Scrap Pieces - Share it on Saturday
Totally PaperCrafts - Make It shine
ABC Challenges - G is for "girls"




7 comments:

  1. This is quite pretty Sarah! Love the bling! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love that paper. The bling is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and I love your design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a lovely card Sarah. The colours in the paper are so gentle and i just love the bling.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, what a fabulous and happy birthday card! I just love the pink and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card i love the gem swirls. Thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge for our 'G is for Girls' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card... gorgeous paper you picked out for this theme! I want that paper... LoL!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!