Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Really Simple Birthday card

I've just got a quick birthday card to share today.  I wanted to join in the Chi Chi Memories challenge and so I purchased this cute digi and made a card with their sketch:


      I just think this is such a cute digi!

I've colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and cut her out with a Spellbinders die, which is layered on another SB die of the same size, but rotated.  I did the same thing with the little cake stamp, which is a Stampendous stamp.

Just a fun, simple little card with an adorable digi!  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I love how bright and cheery this is.... you did a fabulous job.....thanks for joining us at Chi Chi's.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!