Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 26, 2014

Hey Santa Baby...

I don't make too many cards for my husband, but this image just seemed like the perfect one for his Christmas Card.  :)   This is a great Simply Betty Stamps image for the new Freebie Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz!  Come on and join the fun!



She's colored with Spectrum Noir pens and the papers are all scraps from a Paper Studio Christmas paper pad I bought a couple of years ago.  The outside sentiment is cut from red vinyl with the Cricut Font and placed on a tag cut from Tags, Bags and More. the inside I typed on my computer. I added a few gems from my stash (alias "The package is gone, so I don't know whose they are!")

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!!!

I've also joined these challenges:

A Random Fan - anything goes
Bitten By The Bug 2 - anything Christmas
A Crafty Mess - anything goes/traditional Christmas colors

4 comments:

  1. Really cute, Sarah!! I love it!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet.what a fun image.
    Thank you for joining BBTB2 . Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Christmas' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - a really cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Mess.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!