Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 22, 2015

"Lovely As A Tree" challenge

This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday our theme is Anything Goes with the twist "Lovely as a Tree".  We are sponsored this month by 


I thought I would use background paper with trees, but didn't find anything I wanted for this image, so I used paper with beautiful, sparkly tree leaves!

Then I decided I didn't want just a regular shaped card, but didn't want just an oval card either.  So I split the difference!  LOL  It kind of looks like a great big "D"!  But I added part of a doilie and some blue lace and I like it o.k.  :)  

Come on over to The Outlawz and check out all the challenges over there..one for every day of the week!  But please be sure to join us at Twisted Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great shape that you decided to use! This is such a cute image with so much happening! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the image and shaped card!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!