Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Fisherman's Birthday card

This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday our theme is Anything Goes with the twist "People Cards".  We are sponsored this month by 

Stitchy Bear

This week I'm using Stitchy Bear's "The Big One" for my fun card:

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers, the outside sentiment is from Pink By Design and the fish border is from Cricut's Life's A Beach cartridge.  Inside sentiment is from Close to My Heart and I've hand-drawn a fishing line and fish hook.

Your turn!  Head over to The Outlawz Twisted Thursday, check out the other great projects there and enter for a chance at some great prizes  Be sure to enter your project in the inlinkz also!


1 comment:

  1. So, cute, Sarah! I love your papers, looks like waves! And I love how you did the inside! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!