Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sweet Speedy Recovery Wish

Hey folks!   This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday our theme is Anything Goes with the twist "Add Flowers!"  We are sponsored this month by 
                                  

I used our sponsor's image "Pretty Flower Girl" to make a sweet get-well card.  


The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and mounted on a Cricut Cut doilie.   It doesn't show up very well, but there is also a strip of lace just above the label.  The sentiment stamp is from Son Light and stamped on a Cricut cut label.  I just inked up the first word for the outside and used the rest on the inside. The paper is from a freebie pack from a papercrafting magazine.  The flower is actually two different ones, both are from The Paper Studio.

I've finished the inside very simply, but it turned out kind of pretty!  I really like that paper!




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!