Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Anything Goes at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday!

It's time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday and this week our theme is Anything Goes with the Twist - Anything Goes!  
We are sponsored once again by Bugaboo!

I made a simple oval card with Bugaboo's image "Bugaboo Brat Bugs" and paper scraps.  The scalloped oval is a Cricut Cut from "Elegant Edges".  
For the card base, I enlarged the base cut of the oval, duplicated and welded.  I've used Spectrum Noir markers for coloring and Paper Studio flowers with gems.

Thank you for stopping by today!  Please join us over at The Outlawz, where there is a new challenge everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, You did a wonderful job on your card. Love that image and the shape of your card. Your coloring is wonderful. Great job!
    Hugs, Pat♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!