Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Wobbly Penguin Birthday

This week at Twisted Thursday the twist is "Birthday Card"  Now how easy is that???    Our sponsor again is
                                                

I used their "Let It Snow" Penguin for my super simple card:

He's colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  The original stamp says "Let It Snow" above the penguin, but I just didn't use that and used him as a penguin who is super excited about a birthday....

 and made him a wobble!  I made my own "action wobble" with fine wire and wrapped it around my needle nose pliers.  It works pretty well!  My grandson played with him while I got the rest of the card ready, so it's kid approved!  LOL

Come on over and join us for this super simple twist this week!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!