Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Thinking of You at My Sheri Crafts

Hello and Happy Saturday!  I hope you're ready for a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts!  This week Sue has challenged us to make a "Thinking of You" type card.  It doesn't have to have those exact words, but must be along that line.

I used a "Make It Now" project from Cricut Design Space and added a few of my own touches:


I love the polka dots!  The paper is from Colorbok, the gems are from Recollections and the ribbon is from Joanns.  I'm leaving the inside blank until so I can use it for a general encouragement, sympathy or get well card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at My Sheri Crafts!  And by the way, I actually got this post up on time!!!

I've entered this card here:

Bitten By The Bug 2 - Spring Fling & Easter Things
Crafting By Designs - 3 or more layers
Creatalicious Challenges - St Patrick's Day or use green
Eclectic Ellapu - thinking of you
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes




14 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love your play on the Make It Now card!
    Love those polka dots too!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Fun~day Friday Challenge.
    I can’t wait to see what you create for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Jo’s Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely card, so versatile too. Thanks for joining in with us at Creatalicious this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT xx
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, pretty card! Love the scallop edge! :)
    Hugs, Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gorgeous flower, ribbon and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute card Sarah, nice to see you back again. Hope all is going well?
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card; love the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu March Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. I love your colour combo. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty spring card! Love the border edge! Thank you so much for joining us this week for our Funday Friday challenge!
    hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Thanks for joining the Pink team at Eclectic Ellapu. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "St. Patrick’s Day or use green” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! Very bright and cheery. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!