Sunday, May 15, 2016

Graduation Cards

Here I'd another draft post I found.  These graduation cards have been waiting to be seen for quite a long time!  They're from 2014!!!!!!!

This card is made from all Ceicut cuts, the bear is from Teddy Bear Parade and I believe the background is from Paper Lace.


I've entered this card here:

Aud Sentiments Challenge - #155 Anything goes + a sentiment
Crafting With An Attitude
Creatilicious Challenge - anything goes with optional twist of no designer paper
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes




This gift card holder I'm pretty sure is a Silhouette cut.

I need to get in and get more of these made for this year!

I've entered this card here:
Creative Moments - anything goes with optional twist of black & white + one color



3 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is a wonderful graduation card! Love all those cuts! That little graduation bear is too cute! Thanks for joining in at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional no design paper” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!