Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Basket of Apples Birthday Card

Hello!  I'm glad you're here because it's time for a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  We are sponsored this week by Robyn's Fetish and our theme is "Leaves".
I've used our sponsor's image "Basket of Apples" for my card:





I've colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, cut it out with a Spellbinders die and inked it up with Tim Holtz distress inks. The stamps are from Pink by Design's "Bountiful Blessings" stamp set.  The background paper is from The Paper Studio and the leaf brads are from Recollections.  

The inside "I'm thankful for you" is from the same Pink By Design set and the Happy Birthday is from Close to My Heart.




Well thanks for stopping by and I sure hope to see you over at Tuesday Throwdown!  Have a great, crafty week!

I've entered this card here:
Crafty Card Makers - birthday
Deep Ocean Challenge - favorite season (I love Fall!)Aud Sentiments - anything with a sentiment

5 comments:

  1. Your colouring is wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card! I really like how you colored the image, the background paper and the die cut you used. The leave embellishments are the perfect finishing touch! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Sarah! Love the baskets of apples!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis the season for apples. We had a lot on our trees this year. I love the basket of apples and great fall feel to the card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!