Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Accidentally Tried a New Technique!

 So I was using the sweet freebie from the Freebie Progressive Challenge over at The Outlawz to make this easel card.  I thought I would stamp the sentiment on a red die cut I've had in my "leftover" stash for awhile and I used white chalk ink.  It really didn't show up so I re-inked my stamp with black and stamped it again.  I didn't see it at first, but then I realized I had made kind of a shadow stamp with the white!  You can just barely see it in this picture, it mostly shows up by the flourish at the bottom:




Here is my card:

 
The beautiful paper and the outside stamp are freebies from Cardmaking and Paper Crafts magazine.  The inside stamp is from Touche'.  I just LOVE freebies, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!