Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

My First "Screen" Card

We have a new challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown and our theme is "Create Your Own Background".  I've created the background on the inside of my card.

 I'm excited to share this card with you today!  I saw these super cute "Screen Cards" in the Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine and I decided I could recreate those in Design Space.  Here's the magazine picture:


And after much pasting, slicing and dicing, here is my first one:




I love how it turned out and it was so fun!  I've created the background on the inside with a foam daisy stamp that I randomly stamped on my paper before cutting it for the panels.  The poem on the left was done with the writing feature of the Cricut.  Super easy and perfect for my card!  All the diecuts are Cricut images.  The poem says:  "Mother's love is peace.  It need not be acquired.  It need not be deserved."  by Erich Fromm.

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful background, Sarah, and an even more beautiful Screen card! It turned out so nice.....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the cardinals and what a great way to use paper deals too. I have to say this card is mantle worthy in my world, a real keeper.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!