Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 29, 2018

More than just a little bit late!

OK, this is a lesson in not procrastinating. I posted my card to our DT page in plenty of time and then instead of going ahead to make my post on my blog and scheduling it, I just started a new draft and added the picture intending to come back to it.  Then I got sick with what I thought was the flu but turned out to be a combination to a UTI and a bacterial infection.  So here I am, 2 weeks later, scheduling my next DT post and finally getting this one posted!  

This sweet image is from our own Crafty Girl and our theme at the time was to add some texture.  I added a strip of burlap ribbon and then used my distressing tool to rough up the edges.  Plus a few little gemstones.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!