Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

I'm Finally Back! And with an Easter Project!

 Wow!  It's been a LOOONG time since I've been here!  Life has been crazy busy, lots of changes and adjustments, but I'm ready to do some design team work again.  When it's all set up, I'll be able to announce it here.  

Meanwhile, here is a fun project I made for Easter!  


This is an old ceiling fan blade that is 17" long.  I used a sheet of scrapbook paper and modgepodge.  I put the paper on at an angle to cover as much of the blade as I could, then used a scrap of it to cover the bottom piece.  The seam showed more than I liked, so I added the plastic grass to disguise it.


Isn't this bunny a cutie?!?!  I made the base with circles and ovals.  The face, feet and ear outlines came from Cricut Design Space.  The hands I made with ovals welded together and then used the offset feature to make the outlines. 

I love making these bows!  Mainly because I struggle with a regular bow.  lol  But I'm still working on getting better at those!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you here much more often!  Don't forget, I have a big Design Team announcement coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!