Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 3, 2024

Scrap Block Repurposed

 

It's time for our monthly challenge over at The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone.  The theme for June is "You Can Quote Me."

I found several scrap blocks that I've used for snowmen this past winter (I'll have to get those posted eventually!)  But I also found some small ones that I thought could surely be used for something.  So this one I decorated for my husband and just set it beside his sink in the bathroom for him to find.  It made his smile!




I painted the block red, added some scraps of scrapbook paper, some Jolee's stickers.  I sanded and inked the edges of the papers before adding the stickers.  The heart is cut from Cricut kraftboard, painted red and a little accent with a white gel pen.  The quote is from the '70's song "Still The One".  Tim had been playing that song on his phone from his You Tube "playlist" so I thought it was perfect.  I cut it from a scrap of red vinyl.  

I hope you will join us over at The Outlawz.  At least stop in to see all the great inspiration by the design team!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!