Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Uh-Oh!! I'm late with this post!  It's time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone.  This month the optional theme is "It's a Digital World".

My project is a Christmas plaque with a digital Santa image. 


 I love the old fashioned Santa images!  

This plaque was one I picked up at a yard sale and gave it a white wash effect coat of paint. The little black tag and the phrase I cut with my Cricut. Then added a little greenery, berries and pinecones from my stash.  


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us over at The Outlawz!  We have new challenges almost every day of the week and the Card Free Zone is once a month.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!