Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Belated Birthday cards

I finally completed the cards for the birthday I missed.  Yes, cards plural.....it was a birthday for twins in my Sunday School class, so I had to make two!  So here is the card for the little boy...



I forgot to take the pictures BEFORE I wrote in the card :p !   I wish that I had placed a sun on the front of this one, but I've already delivered it, so too late now!  All images are all from Paper Dolls for Everyday and the font is from Ashlyn's Alphabet.  Sorry about the shadows on the pictures. 

And here is the card for the little girl...



I used my Gypsy and the Create a Critter cartridge to weld two of the skunk blackout features at 4", one upside down to make the card base.   Then I cut the skunk at 4".  I used the "hide" feature to crop the face, as it was smiling brightly.  The cupcake is from Doodlecharms cut at 1 1/2".  I decorated it freehand.  The sentiment is printed with Cricut markers and the Pooh font cartridge. 

Yesterday I spent all day at the choir district contests.  The kids did really well overall, 9 soloists and ensembles qualified for state competition!  Kudos to all the kids for their hard work!

That's about it for this REALLY WINDY Sunday, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I saw your cards on the MB, they are so cute. I'm so glad I came by. (you left me a comment) I love finding new blogs to follow. Look forward to more creations. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!