I used my Gypsy and the Create a Critter cartridge to weld two of the skunk blackout features at 4", one upside down to make the card base. Then I cut the skunk at 4". I used the "hide" feature to crop the face, as it was smiling brightly. The cupcake is from Doodlecharms cut at 1 1/2". I decorated it freehand. The sentiment is printed with Cricut markers and the Pooh font cartridge.
Yesterday I spent all day at the choir district contests. The kids did really well overall, 9 soloists and ensembles qualified for state competition! Kudos to all the kids for their hard work!
That's about it for this REALLY WINDY Sunday, thanks for stopping by!