Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Garden Party Digi Card

This card is for the Designed To Delight Challenge.  I'm not all that crazy about how it turned out.  I was just really struggling with putting this one together.  The digi stamp is so cute, but I couldn't come up with a good assembly.  I still want to submit the card to their challenge, though because they will send me another free digi stamp next week if I play along.  How cool is that?




I used some glitter glue on the flowers and the cupcake "icing",  the "party" stamp is from Studio G.  There is white stick-on paper lace around the picture, but it doesn't show up very well in the pictures.  I wish now that I had inked that before I put it on.  Oh well, surely I'm not the only one who struggles sometimes!  Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable - love all the different colored flowers! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the sparkly centers.
    I do see the paper lace. I've never heard of it though. I'm excited to see something new to me.
    Thanks for playing in the D2D Challenge.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the glitter and sparkle! Thanks for playing with us at Designed2Delight/ Delightful Inspirations! Can't wait to see what you do with next week's freebie!
    Aloha, Kim Mc
    D2D DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!