Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Quick Card for a Friend

Today I have a card I made for a friend who is ill.  My husband asked me to make a card one Saturday that he needed to take to his Sunday School class the next morning so everyone could sign it.  Here's what I came up with:

The paper is from Die Cuts with A View Textures and Finishes stack and the stamp is Stampabilities.  As you can see the 2nd layer is shiny silver foil paper from the same stack.

 I scrunched up the sentiment mat and inked it with Stampabilities ink.
These charms are from the stash of embellishments I bought from a friend who wanted to sell all of her supplies.  You can also kind of see the great texture on this paper.  This is a really nice stack.

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great Sunday!

I didn't create this card with any challenges in mind, but it fit perfectly with the "Last Minute" challenge at Cricut Creative Cutter Room!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your card. The papers and the textures are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room. Hope to see you real soon.

    Christel
    CCR DT Member
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with such a sweet sentiment!
    God bless,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!