Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer Gazebo Layout


Hello!!!!  We are lookin' for some Summer Lovin' over at My Sheri Crafts this week!  Create a project with a summer theme...cards, layouts, altered project, etc. 

I've been wanting to use the Gazebo cut on the Freshly Picked cartridge so I decided this was the perfect time!  The background paper is from Karen Foster Designs and the paper used for the mats is from Paper Pizazz.

 The border is made by welding two gates and two fences from this same cartridge.  I just love this gazebo!  The hardest part of the whole project was getting the vines cut!  I cut two sets in the light green and one set in the dark green and 4 sets of the flowers.  I added a pink dot in the center of each flower with a pink gel pen.




The borders on the photo mats are a Fiskars punch--one of my favs!




I didn't have any pictures printed to use in this layout, so I decided to leave the title mat blank for now.  The mat is an Imagine pre-loaded cut.  As you can see, I used the extra flowers to embellish the mats and just here and there!


I hope you like the layout, please tell me what you think of it!  And then get to your craft area and let's see your summer project!  You also need to check out all the things created by my Design Team Sisters and our Guest Designer, Barb of Bug Bites.  They all do such beautiful work, you're sure to find some inspiration from them!  Don't forget to have fun with it! 

I hope you have a blessed week and come back and see me again soon!

7 comments:

  1. Sarah, I don't blame you for wanting to use that BEAUTIFUL gazebo on a project! I just LOVE it! Love your layout, and love the gorgeous paper you used!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL LO, Sarah!!! LOVE the gazebo and your vines really finish it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! I love the gazebo and gate cuts--been wanting to use those cuts too. Seems I can not find time to use all my cartridges!
    Great job with the challenge!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. OhSarah,
    This gazebo is just one of my favorite cricut cuts ever. last year I used it to make a shped card for my mom on Mother's Day. I just love the ay you used it along with the fence. It just creates such a pretty scene. Your hole LO page is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is so pretty... so delicate. It reminds me of my wedding day (I got married on the beach)... so I'm so loving this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, this is soooo pretty! I love the shabby chic and vintage touches. This reminds me of a Victorian garden.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!