Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Harvest Tag Decor

Hello!  I'm so glad you stopped by today.  I have a decor project to share with you today.  I cut large tags from cereal boxes to create this little scene.

The tags cut is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and I think I cut them about 5 1/2"

 Most of the cuts are from Simply Scarecrows cartridge and the papers are all scraps.  Some of the cuts are from Stretch Your Imagination.



After it was completed, I sprayed Krylon Spray Glitter lightly over it for just a little sparkle.

I hope you enjoyed my little scene, I enjoyed sharing it with you!  Thanks so much for checking in with me today!

This project entered here:
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything but a card with ribbon
Love To Create - Fancy Edges
Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Something broken & put back together (scene on different tags)

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Such a cute little scene. Love the scarecrows and all the great leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat way to re-use a cereal box! If you didn't mention it I wouldn't have even known! I gotta try it myself one day :) Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project.

    Thanks for joining in at Love to Create this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project - really like it! Thanks for playing along on SSiC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great way to upcycle cereal boxes - really cute scene! thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! - Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a festive project.Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Regards Ginny from Polly's.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!