Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Sheri Crafts Challenge - Easter!

Hi Bloggies!  It's feeling like spring here in the Ozarks and I love it!  I hope your weather is beautiful, too. 

It's time for an Easter challenge at My Sheri Crafts.  I made a fun little card:

Looks like the Easter Bunny is peeking in on his secret stash in the bunny hole! :-) 

 The bunny is cut from the Cricut Spring 2010 cart., then I added a little lavender ink sponged around the edges.  The lace trims are a gift from a fellow MSC teamie. 
 This basket is a sticker I found on clearance at Joanne's after Valentine's Day and it originally had a red heart in it.  I just pulled that out, punched a few ovals with a hole punch and glued them in.  Voila'!  Now it's an Easter Basket instead of a Valentine Basket!  The stamp is from a set I bought from LTD Commodities years ago.
Did you notice anything goofy about my patterned paper?  If you did, well, what's a girl to do after you've already glued it down?  If you didn't, I'm not tellin'!

Now it's your turn!  Head over to My Sheri Crafts and check out all the cute, fun team inspiration and then join us!  See if you can get yourself the new "Ooh-la-la" button or a Guest Designer spot!  Thanks for stopping by!

This card entered here:

Anything Goes - Seeing Double - 2 rows of lace
MyGrafico -Anything Goes
ABC Challenges - J=Just as you like (Anything Goes)
Creatalicious - Easter
Emergency Crafters - Mad as a March Hare
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Easter


12 comments:

  1. Sarah, I just love your little bunny card! I love how you cut out the front to reveal the basket on the inside! Lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute how your bunny is peeking into the egg and great thinking to re-use that bargain basket for a basket-perfect holiday! As to your other little secret, I'll never tell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and good luck with your lovey card in the challenge....it's what we call an Aussie card (upside down)....I admit I do it often LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi wonderful Easter card.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Anything Goes Challenge Blog! ! good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Tamara
    PS I have blog candy to give away on my blog Posh Cat Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, LOVE that window the bunny is looking through! So COOL with the basket on the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love the design.
    Thanks so much for sharing at ABC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful card!!! Thanks for joining us at PD! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the purple. Thanks for playing with ABC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the window you have created, it really adds dimension to the card and helps to bring it to life. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges and best of luck.

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah,

    Lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
    ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear, your card is sooo awesome and adorable. The colors and designs are amazing and wonderful. I just wish I could be as good as you on crafting, just wishing ^_^

    Hugs xxx Michelle
    Happy Easter wishes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!