Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Peek-A-Boo Chickie!

Hello!  Thanks for stopping in today.  I have my second Easter card to share today (one more to go!).  I used some scraps laying on my work table for most of it!
 

The chick and the egg are cut from Create A Critter.  I used my Gypsy to hide the face features and stamped a Peachy Keen face instead.  Much cuteness added!!!

I used a distressing tool to ruff up the edges of the chick and make him look a bit more like a fuzzy little chick.

What do you think?  I had fun with it and got some more scraps used up!  :) 

Thanks for stopping by!


This card entered here:

Bitten By The Bug - Egg-ceptional Easter Eggs
Celebrate the Occasion - Easter
Crafts for Eternity - Easter
Creatalicious Challenges - Easter

8 comments:

  1. aww so cute i love that lil chickie and smart idea distrssing for that fuzzed look :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a cutie! Goreous card! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, love how you've made the peek-a-boo chick. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx
    P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love your chick in the shell. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 cute, love window! Thanks for playing with us @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun window card, I just love that little chick peeking through! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Easter" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful idea for a window card, love it! It is absolutely adorable!
    Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!
    Beate
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Easter project! Thanks for joining us at CRfats 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!