Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Sheri Crafts Challenge!

Hello again!  I'm happy you're here! It's time for another challenge at My Sheri Crafts and this time we are celebrating Arbor Day.  Our teammate Peachy has challenged us to feature a tree or nature on our projects.  I kind of used both -


The tree is a cut from Pooh & Friends cartridge, the boy reading is from A Child's Year and the tag is from Storybook.  I added some adhesive paper lace I bought from LTD Commodities a LONG time ago.  The paper is double sided paper from K & Co.

That's all I have today, so head on over to My Sheri Crafts, check out the DT inspiration and get crafting!  I'll see  you there!

7 comments:

  1. What a perfect sentiment to go with your card Sarah! The child reading under the tree looks so tranquil! Such a peaceful feel to your card! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE that sentiment, Sarah, and your card reminds me of many days sitting under a tree in our huge yard reading in the sweet summertime as a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Love the little boy! Such pretty papers and design!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,
    This is just great! The tree is wonderful and has such a calm welcoming feeling about it. It just speaks to come and relax with a book in the shade. I love the little boy reading. And you colors are wonderful. That sentiment stamp is one of my favorite. I almost used it myself.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,
    This is just a lovely card. I like the way it all works together so well.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah ooooooooh lala i love that purple n green!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, I love the added dimension of the popped tree top, and the colors you chose are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!