Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 9, 2013

An Autumn Tag

Hello Bloggies!  It's time again for a challenge at My Sheri Crafts.  Sandy challenged us to create "Anything Fall/Thanksgiving Related".  I had two of this sunflower digi colored up and laying on my workdesk, just waiting to be used.  So I made a tag to use for a "Thank You" gift.
 
The digi is from Robyn's Fetish and colored with Spectrum Noir pens.  I used the second digi to pop up the top of the flower.  I used two sets of Spellbinders dies to cut the layers and the tag itself is cut with Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  The sentiment stamp is from Studio G.   
 
So this challenge shouldn't be too hard!  Come on over and join us!
 
Entered Here:
Crafting for All Seasons - autumn colors
Crafty Creations - autumn colors
Divas by Design - use a digi
Handmade Harbor - Thank you or Thanksgiving
Crafts 4 Eternity - anything but a card
Digi Haven - Fall
Kitty Bee - Fall colors
Stamping for the Weekend - Autumn/Fall colors
 Party Time Tuesdays - Thankgiving/Thank you

15 comments:

  1. What a cheery, fabulous thank-you tag, Sarah, and Grateful is my FAV new word recently -- guess I'm so BEYOND grateful to have hopefully many more years with my DH after his health scare recently that I totally am feeling GRATEFUL beyond belief. In fact, I'm having family here for a big Thanksgiving celebration and have a Grateful banner from a couple years ago that I plan on hanging up this PM before friends come by to have dinner with us!!! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, what a really nice gift to give someone! I love that sunflower! wonderful use with all those gold pearls!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah,
    I love your tag, nice and warm looking. I do love layering myself.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, perfect sentiment and love the fibers! So glad you joined us for our Fall Challenge at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tag I like the image you have used thanks for sharing with handmade harbour this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag. thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for our Autumn Colors challenge. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tag! Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at PTT. Good Luck! - Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, I love the rich colours
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag - lovely summery image! Thank you for sharing at Handmade Harbour this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous tag, such a beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah: Your Tag is very pretty--sunflowers are my favorite. Glad you entered it in our "Give Thanks" challenge at Simply Create Too--hope to see you next challenge too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful tag , great colours. Thank you for joining us at Kittybee's with our Fall Colour challenge , hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tag your sunflowers look fab. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
    Love
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah, your Sunflower tag is so cheerful! I love the frames and the added textures from the fibers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh! Great tag... love how the sunflower pops up and love love love those strings

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!