Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

White on White Christmas

Hi!  Today's challenge at Creative Craft Challenges2 is "White On White Christmas".  Here's my entry:

 I used a Spellbinders  M-Bossibilities music embossing folder and added a little bit of white Stickles to highlight some spots.  The gem swirls are from Say It In Crystals. 


I
The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a Spellbinder's die, then outlined with my silver paint pen.  The poinsettia is cut with the Christmas solutions cartridge.

This sentiment is a  Stampabilities rubber stamp and the snowflake/star is also from the Christmas solutions cartridge. 

Come on over to Creative Craft Challenges and join in! 

This card entered here:

Friends of Speedy TV-silver & white
Anonymous Stamps - anything goes/deck the halls
Creatilicious - christmastime
Fantabulous Cricut - holiday cards
Parade your Crafts - Christmas
ABC Challenges - A-Almost Christmas

5 comments:

  1. VERY beautiful, love the embossing and all white, very elegant!! You need to enter this into the Friends of Speedy TV Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I really love the white on white. I don't usually have much luck with them but you did a wonderful job! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant and pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stampers.
    xxx Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the elegant and snowy look. Thank you for Joining in our challenge @ Parade Your Crafts.
    Amy- PYC DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!