Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 1, 2014

What are Little Girls made of????

Hello and Happy Saturday!  I hope you had a good week and are thoroughly enjoying your weekend.  It's time for a new challenge at My Sheri Crafts and we are hosted by Sandy.  She asked us to add at least one heart to our card/project.

 I used a sentiment from Bugaboo and simply colored the hearts then mounted it onto a Spellbinders cut.  Back in the summer I bought a Sew Crafty Mini  and finally decided to try it out.  Well.....after I broke the needle, replaced it and inserted it wrong, downloaded the instructions and fixed my error, I finally got a little stitching done on this card! (and then covered up most of it!) But I did stitch the lace on the bottom and you can still see most of the stitching across the top.  ;-)  


These paper flowers from Creative Memories really add a lot of dimension along with the lace from my stash and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Scraps and another paper flower on the inside finish this one.  Hmmmm.....NOW I see that I should have stamped "Congratulations" on the inside, so imagine that in there, okay?  It'll be there by the time this post goes live! LOL

Come on over the My Sheri Crafts and join in the fun!  Maybe you can snag one of our new "Ooh-La-La" buttons!  

Thanks for checking in today!

I've entered this card here:

Catch The Bug - anything goes
Eclectic Ellepu - anything with texture
Southern Girls - new
Crafter's Cafe - ribbon and/or lace
Jo's Scrap Shack - celebration
In The Pink - diecuts or punches


11 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    What a sweet, sweet card. And just the perfect sentiment for a little girl!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet card Sarah! Love the ribbon! Love the stitching as well! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet. I love the added flowers. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,
    This is a sweet little card and what a lovely sentiment. Had to laugh at the tail of the sewing machine but so glad you got it sorted .
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, sorry to be late getting round to thank you for playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack on FFC#35. This is the sweetest little card. Love this pretty sentiment & the way you've decorated it with the hearts, lace & torn paper. It really is delightful. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love all the little details here. What a great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is cute. Love the stitching. I like how you added the flower inside as well. Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Crafter's Cafe. Shannon DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super sweet card and lovely stitch detail :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink but you haven't linked to our challenge in your list :-(
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful make - thank you for joining in with our challenge this week over at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, this is so pretty! I love the addition of the dainty flowers on the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!