Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 21, 2014

"He Makes All Things Beautiful" Wedding card

Hi!  I made this card two weeks ago and failed to take a picture of it until last week, then I found it still in a draft form, just waiting patiently for me to get back to posting it.  I wasn't sure if I liked it and struggled with the layout of it, but I think I'm happy with the final product!


The couple diecut is from Silhouette, the circle diecuts are from Spellbinders and the stamp is from Just Rite.  I used a royal blue glitter paper and shiny gold foil paper.

I've entered these challenges:

Catch the Bug - Bingo:  circles, bling, texture
Eclectic Ellipu - Purplies - anything goes
The ABC Challenge blog - P is for Pearls(on the flower "bouquet"
The Crazy Challenge - die cuts or punches
613 Avenue Create - anything goes with option of party time (wedding)
The Outlawz - In the Good old Summertime (what says summertime better than a wedding in a gazebo?)




5 comments:

  1. Nice card and great celebration. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our July Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the flowers you added. Really makes your card pop! Would love to see you visit me at http://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.com/ where there is still time to join the celebration and enter the drawing for some blog candy. Monica, DT 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely elegant wedding card.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!
    thank you for joining our challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!