Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Simple "True Friends" card

 Hi!   I have a really simple friendship card today.  I'm still looking back through draft posts that I never posted and trying to get them used.  Here's a cute, very simple friendship card.

  I scraplifted this card from someone and when I went back to list the magazine I thought I saw it in, it wasn't there!  So I went to a blog I thought it must have come from and it wasn't there either!  So I can't give credit to the inspiration, but her card was wonderful!

This is simply a green print cardstock base with strips of paper ribbon from Creative Memories.  The sentiment stamp is from Just Rite's Friendship set (I combined 2 stamps from the set)  and I added a few I-Rock gems.


How simple is that? No Cricut, no Digi, no coloring....whaaatttt?????  The card looks much prettier in real life and I'm very happy with how it turned out. 


I'm entering this card here:

Outlawz - Sunday clean & simple, diamonds (rhinestones, glitter, Stickles...anything that glistens) and/or 
                                                   pearls (used IRock gems)
Less Is More - anything goes
Eclectic Ellepu - Purplies-anything goes
Polka Doodles - add a twinkle 
Cupcake Inspirations - inspiration photo
 


7 comments:

  1. Nice stripey card !! I have also started to follow your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card and I've just bought some new papers so I might try something similar... I like the geometric look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stripes...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stripes, makes a great card though we do like to see plenty of 'white space' for LIM submissions :)
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, fab simple layout and subtle colours!

    Thank you for joining the Purple teams challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry this comment is so late, but I was on holiday in Spain last week and wifi was a little limited and slow!
    This is a sweet card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!