Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's National Humor Month!

Are you feeling some laughter coming on?  Well you should!  April is National Humor Month!  It's my turn to host the challenge at My Sheri Crafts, so I decided on "Let's See Something Funny!"

I love this digi from Bugaboo and I decided to try something new.  Believe it or not, I've never colored an image on the computer!  So here is my first attempt, notice there are no really close up pics of it.  :) 







This is a 4x6 card when folded, so I made the base with 2 pieces of 4x12 green cardstock.  The cakes are Cricut cuts from Stretch Your Imagination and I hand-cut the banners.  The border punch is a Martha Stewart punch given to me by a friend.  The little flowers are plastic and were in a bunch of stuff from a yardsale.

I hope you'll join us for a laugh over at My Sheri!

This card entered here:

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes (entry #2)
Catch The Bug Challenge - April Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes





14 comments:

  1. Love how this folds out! Love the image! Wonderful design! Great use of the banners! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    This is such a fun challenge we should see some good ones come in. Great image on your fun fold card. I've never used the pc to colour either, you did a great job.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, this is a wonderful card! I love the recycling tag line :) I also really love all the fun, vibrant colors you used. And, love the banners!

    Thanks so much for playing along at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the fold. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card!!! thank you for joining in the fun challenge of 'Ovals/Easter' at Digi Choosday Challenge. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Stella is always good for a chuckle. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the smiles this card brings. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card! Love all the bright and fun colors! Thanks for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Stella,, 29 yeah right.. LOL. Cute card and thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea - I love your card!! Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, and good luck.

    Caz DC DT xx
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    Inky Pinkies DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a FUN, bright card w/great folds and (though I have to go with '39' again now, I think?)! ;() LOVE the 'recycling' reference -- LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A cute and fun card! Looks great!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!