Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dinosaur Buddies

It's Team A's turn for this week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!  We are sponsored this week by 

http://www.mygrafico.com/digital-stamps/cat_95.html
and our theme is "Friendship".

I've used a couple of their cute dinosaurs to make a birthday card:

The paper is from Die Cuts With a View "Nana's Kids" stack.  The label is a Cricut cut that I had laying on my work desk and the sentiment is vinyl using the "A Child's Year" font from Cricut.  The images are colored with Spectrum Noir markers and popped up.  Inside (when I get it finished) will say "Hope Your Day is Dino-mite!  Happy Birthday!"

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll check out all the wonderful inspiration over at Tuesday Throwdown and join in the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah this is really fun and adorable!! Love the rainbow background and your coloring is fabulous too!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I love the bright colours you used!

    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!