Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Dora Tag Card

Hello again Bloggies!  This week at My Sheri Crafts, Raquel has challenged us with the theme "Tags, tags and more tags - Make a project that features a "tag"!  I made a tag shaped card for one of my "Zebra Buddies" who likes Dora the Explorer.



For the card base, I used the Flourish Tag from the Phrases Cricut cartridge, duplicated, flipped and welded.  Oh, and used the print feature on the Explore 1, which is AWESOME!!!  
                                                                                                 The stickers are leftover from my granddaughter's birthday scrapbook pages that I made several years ago.  (Those girls are both driving now!)  The stickers have a little shine to them that shows up more in this picture.  I added a few Paper Studio gems to the border sticker and one to the flower.  Cute and yet simple!  I think now that I should have welded a circle over the hole in the inside, but I guess it's o.k., especially now that it's all done and ready to mail!  
If you would like to spread some smiles on some little faces fighting chronic illness and their siblings, check out Zippy Zebras Smiles & Hugs, they are always in need of more card senders.  
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll join us this week at My Sheri Crafts!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card this little one is going to get. My son use to like her too and he's now 22!! Love all the threads you have used too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Like how you made the tag into a card!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to send a card...as a tag! This is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to make a folding tag card! I love this idea, and it's really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh it's a tag card! I love this idea, Sarah. I don't believe I've ever made a tag that opens up. So cute how Dora is tucked in inside that front pocket and I love the poofy frills you used. This is perfect for little ones

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!