Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Snowflakes Are Fragile Frame

Hello Everyone!  Today I have a frame to share with you that I made for our challenge at My Sheri Crafts.  Our theme this time around is "Winter - anything that makes you think of winter".  I always think of snow and I love snowmen, so this was a no brainer for me!


I found this sweet saying on the internet, author unknown, and loved it!  I know this is hard to read in the picture, it says "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but look what they can do when they stick together."
The fonts are Elizabeth and Cricut Font.  I made my background paper with a rubber stamp and white embossing powder.  The snowman is a Cricut cut and this frame is a $1 find at a yard sale.

 
 I added some simple snowflakes, also Cricut cuts, from white glitter paper.

Of course I needed some snow, so I put in some "Buffalo Snow Flakes" at the bottom.  A few flakes are drifting around, though!

It's really hard to get a good picture of these frames because of the glare and reflection, but I love how this one turned out!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll pop over and join us!

I've entered this project here:

Aud Sentiments - anything goes with a sentiment
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - anything goes
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes
Crafting With An Attitude - anything goes
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional use a sentiment
Creative Moments - anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Pinks Team - anything with a bow
The ABC Challenge - "T" is for "Three" - (3 diecuts, 3 word in white vinyl, 3 techniques- embossing, diecuts, vinyl)


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!