Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Snowmen Tag

Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!  There is always something to be thankful for!  Today I am thankful for a new, fun challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.  We are sponsored this week by the awesome  and our theme is "Make a Tag"

I used the cute "4 Snowmen Tag" from Bugaboo:
I found a tag diecut that I had left from a previous project, which is a Cricut cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, a scrap of Christmas paper, a fun candy cane brad and some cute ribbon.  Oh, there's a paper doily in there, too.  I love using up scraps!  (Cause I have way too much of them crammed here and there!)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you over at Tuesday Throwdown!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute tag! You need to teach me how to embellish, I think.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!