Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A Little Penguin "Hello"

Good Morning!  We have a new challenge at Tuesday Throwdown today!  We are sponsored this week by
                                        and our theme is "Add A Snowflake".

I got this cute image called "Penguin Flight" from our sponsor for my card, which will be sent to one of my Zippy Zebra buddies:


Inside it says "I hope you have a Perfect Day!"

The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and the embossed background is a Cuttlebug folder.  The little tag is from Cricut's Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, with a metal snowflake brad.  The sentiment I've created using the writing feature with the Cricut Explore.  I love that!!

I hope you'll hop over and join us this week!  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!