Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 13, 2017

Family Pictures Layout

I found this post from 2 years ago that I had left sitting in Draft mode all this time! I thought it was time to get it shared!  

Hello again!  Today I want to share a project I was actually hired to do!  There is a neat little store here in town owned by a friend of mine and she wants to showcase local work.  She is now selling my cards and asked me to make a couple of layouts for her. I'm still amazed that anyone would pay me to do this!  Ya gotta' love it!





 I chose this K & Co. paper because it reminds me of old wallpaper.  


This cut is from Home Accents and the lace is some gifted to me by a  Design Team friend over at My Sheri Crafts.

The flowers are a quilling die cut from Cuttlebug.  Very fun and easy to use and makes such a great flower!  I added a tiny pearl to the center of this one.

Pretty simple layout, but I feel like it came out well and Sherry loved it!


I've entered this project here:

Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. Super cute layout :) Gotta love blogger draft mode, but times it comes in handy :) Thank you for playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Jo’s Scrap Shack “Anything Goes” Challenge.
    Tammi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This paper reminds me of old wallpaper too! Beautiful family layout. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce, DT
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!