Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Shaped Card

Hello!  Well....are you ready?  Christmas is almost here!  I think I might have all my gifts bought and just a few more to make.  I really worked on Christmas Cards Friday night and I think this one is my favorite:

 I cut a 4" scalloped circle from Lacy Labels then looped the shiney green ribbon around and through the scallops.  The ribbon came from Wal-Mart.  I then print and cut a 3" Santa from Christmas Village and used pop-dots to mount him to a  3 1/4" circle cut from The Paper Studio Christmas stack.


 The card base is two 4" circles from George & Basic shapes that I welded together on my Gypsy.



The sentiment stamp is from Stampabilities.  I inked the stamp with Markers so I could make the holly leaves green.

I hope you like the card, it was fun and I love how it turned out.  I'll post a few more cards in a bit.  Merry Christmas!

  Jesus is the Reason For the Season

I'm entering this card here:
Fantabulous Cricut - Rolling in Ribbon
Paper Variety - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This card is great Sarah! Love the shiney ribbon--looks great with this! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Santa from Santa's Village and the glitzy ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the Santa and ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Thank you for playing with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and a happy new year
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is really cute!! I love how it looks like an ornament!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!