Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Snow Day Layout

Hello!  It's Challenge time again at My Sheri Crafts!  WooHoo!  This week we want to "Let It Snow"!  Create a card/project with a snow or snowflake theme.  Here is another layout of (who else?) my granddaughters playing in the snow.

     Aren't they cuties?!  Maybe I'm a little predjudiced?  Most definately!

 This cut is from Winter Woodland.  I just love that cartridge and especially this cut!  It's cut from white glitter paper.  The page borders are made with adhesive paper lace that I bought from LTD Commodities a couple of years ago, just stuck on a strip of plain blue cardstock.  Easy peasy!

This little tag is cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and then glittered, with a little strip of white & silver ribbon tied on.

This sled is cut from Stretch Your Imagination and the snowflakes are from the Christmas seasonal cartridge, also cut from glitter paper.

Thank you for stopping by, now get crafting and show us some snow!  Link up at My Sheri Crafts, I can't wait to see your projects!

I'm also entering this here:

Whoopsi Daisy - Show us your snowflakes
Whimsical Designs - Winter fun

8 comments:

  1. R u kidding they are adorable thanks for sharing them with us and the layouts turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are WONDERFUL! SO JEALOUS of those that can do layouts! Glad you found our challenge over at WHOOPSI DAISY ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is absolutely ADORABLE, Sarah, as well as those GDs! Waaa -- I want one!!! LOL!!! Fingers crossed for that to happen some day!!! What a treasure for them to look back at once they're all grown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to display your GD's photos Sarah! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout and love those die cuts you used..
    thnx for sharing this with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute layout thanks for sharing with us at WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout and yes, they are cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute!! I just stumbled upoon your from checking out creations at Whimsical Designs!! Lovin' all these winter projects.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!