Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite Project of 2011

Hello!  I'm glad you stopped in today.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got to spend wonderful time with your family.

I found a couple of challenges today that are looking for our favorite project we made in 2011.  I decided on a Thank You card that I posted in September here.  I just really liked the way this one turned out.


 I used the Old West Cartridge for this card. 
 I just love that little piece of rope on the saddle horn!  It adds so much!The patterened paper on the saddle is from an assortment of paper I won from Oh My Crafts and the solid paper is Kraft paper. I used a scalloped hole punch and gold paper from my scraps to make the conchos and folded tiny strips of brown paper for the latigo. The rope is twine that was on a box of something I ordered.



 I made a matching envelope from patterned paper and the border punch is from the Paper Studio.
I'm entering this repost at Cooking With Cricut and at Whimsical Designs

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful, blessed New Year!

7 comments:

  1. This is a great card. Thanks for sharing.
    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE love this card and your ENTIRE blog for that matter! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute western card- love how you did that saddle- great! Thanks for sharing your favorite project of 2011 with us at Cooking with Cricut.
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. You did a great job getting the saddle to look so 3 dimensional. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Designs. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! what an amazing card. Loving all of the details.
    thnx for playing along with us girls over at Whimsical Wednesdays.
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masculine card, Sarah! I love the patterned paper on the saddle and the twine makes a great lariat. Thanks for linking up your favorite 2011 project at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice Sarah!! I will put this blog on one of my favorite. I like doing crafts. Glad you told me about your blog. Leta

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!