Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Western Thank You Card

A friend of mine asked me to make a Thank You card for someone who donated a saddle to use as a fund raiser for our annual Bullriding Bible Camp.  I knew the card had to have a saddle on it!
 I used the Old West cartridge for all of it. 
 The patterened paper on the saddle is from an assortment of paper I won from Oh My Crafts.  I used a scalloped hole punch and gold paper from my scraps to make the conchos and folded tiny strips of brown paper for the latigo.  The rope is twine that was on a box of something I ordered.
 The border punch is from The Paper Studio
 And an envelope to match!  I hope both my friend and the donor like the card.  I'm really pleased with the result. 

I'm entering this card in these challenges:
Love To Crop - Fall colors
Crafting Misfit - Show and Tell
Do You Stack Up - texture
CASual Fridays - Fall colors & paper piecing

10 comments:

  1. hee haw, I love it! lol that is soo cute and so appropriate! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Crop.
    Peggy Sue- Love to Crop Guest Designer
    http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty thank you card!


    -Samantha
    Guest Designer LTC fall challenge
    samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! a bull riding bible camp - interesting!! :0 perfect card. Thanks for participating in the Love To Crop FALL colors. Doris - Guest designer Love to Crop FALL colors
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the saddle. Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card. I rarely see great western cards and this one is awesome. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Texture Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute...I just LOVE that saddle! Thanks so much for joining us, this week at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your western card...it works great for the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at LTC.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!