Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Simple Blue Birthday Card

Hello again on another beautiful day!  I have another birthday card to complete a few challenges.  This one actually works for two different sketch challenges.  Here is the sketch from Less Is More

And here is the sketch from Card Patterns

And here is my card:

 The card is cut from New Arrivals card feature at 5" with the cut out hidden on my Gypsy.

The 4 squares are punched with a Paper Studios punch and the brown square is cut with scallop scissors.  The buttons are from Wal-Mart and the cake charm is from my stash. 
 The sentiment stamp is from Stampin Up, Afterthoughts set.
Sorry this pic is so blurry.  The inside is finished out with another scallop edged square.  Everything is inked with Teddy Bear brown ink.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges: 
Less Is More - sketch challenge
Birthday Sundaes - Buttons
Card Patterns - sketch challenge

Be sure to leave a comment to enter my giveaway of My Memories Digital Software HERE.

Thanks for coming by today!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And in my favorite colour too. :) Great card Sarah!
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card design! Love the buttons and cake charm :) Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very interesting panel you created. I love the cake!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I LOVE the color blue! Your card is so Unique and well done:) I am a new follower of yours and would love to have you drop by for a visit and perhaps follow too!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!