Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Softball Layout

Hello!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  The weather here in SW Missouri is beautiful, sunny and cooler.  I love Fall! 

I have gotten a little bit of scrapbooking done this week.  I'm still behind, but getting closer.  Cricut Creative Cutter Room has a challenge this week for Sports projects, so today I have a LO of my granddaughters summer softball.
 I used Sports Mania and the background function.  I just love that function!  It makes layouts so easy!  On the mats, I used a Martha Stewart border punch.
"Play Ball" is cut from gold foil paper (Wal Mart brand) layered and pop dotted,

This layout is very quick and simple, but looks sharp and fresh.  I need a lot more of those quick and simple layouts to get caught up!

 I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the gold "play ball" it looks great with the color combos!! Thanks so much for joining the creativecutter.org challenge! DT Member Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sporty lay-out! Love the trim on the photos and the great playball title! Nice work! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job on the layout. It does seems easy to create. Thank you for joining in on the Creative Cutter Room challenge. Hope to see you again real soon. Scrappy hugs!

    Christel
    CCR DT
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thank you for leaving me a note!